zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Amsterdam

Yesterday I went to Amsterdam with school. We weren't obliged to go there, but because Amsterdam is my favourite city I directly signed in. I love Amsterdam because of it's multi-culturality, the freedom and the kindness of the people there. It is always cozy on The Dam Square, there very often are new groups or performers trying to breakthrough, gather name recognition and gather some money. So you always see new, spectacular, talented , good, or bad, performances. That's why I spent my whole evening there. I spent my afternoon enjoying the sun on a small grass field at Rembrandtplein, have had a lovely relaxing time! I always feel very well when I return home from an Amsterdam trip, same for yesterday, it was marvellous! xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten