dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

Cathedral





Hiya!

Todays post is about the wonderful Cathedrals in South Devon. During my stay in Exeter I spent most of my time around Exeter's Cathedral, which is called the Cathedral Green. Fortunately the weather was quite sunny, I got tanned, and it was warm enough to stay there until 8 or 9 pm. The first three pictures show the beauty of the Exeter Cathedral. I am sad about the fact that I didn't manage to go inside the Cathedral. Besides that I have great memories of my time around the Cathedral.  The weather was very nice and it was always very cozy to be there with friends. I hope I will see Exeter again, I can't wait!
Just for your information, the other pictures are taken at Salisbury. The Cathedral of Salisbury is very known, which I found out the day after, I didn't know that when I was in Salisbury, haha.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten