dinsdag 10 mei 2011

From Paris to Berlin

In 2009 I went to paris together with my parents and my little brother. Paris, they say is: la ville de l'amour say. That's absolutely true, it is such a lovely city!
One year and a half later I went on excursion to Berlin. Berlin war total cool!
In this article I combined the photos of these two cities. To start with Berlin.
1. In the first picture you can see the view from the top of the Fernsehturm.
2. The second photo is taken in Paris, the building in it is called "le centre Pompidou".
3. The third photo is taken in Berlin. The chairs on it, are the seats of the Olympiastadion.
4. The fourth photo is taken on the roof of Le Galeries Lafayette: a wonderful view over Paris.
5. The fifth one: Holocaust Mahnmal. A very big monument in Berlin. Between the concrete boxes you feel enclosed.
6. The Sacré Coeur. Beautiful building.
Enjoy! xx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten